The safety of our staff, members, and guests is our #1 priority. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution and taking additional safety measures beyond what is required by local authorities to ensure the health of our community. As we learn more, we’ll be fine-tuning our practices. You can always check back here to find the latest.
Below you will find what we expect from both our staff as well as from our customers while visiting our facility.
Triangle Rock Club – Richmond
Updated 11/23/20 based on confirmed RVA regulations. Protocols are subject to changes from local and state health guidelines.
- We are open to the general public. We are operating in a limited capacity of 30% (201 facility capacity) as outlined by local authorities.
- Reservations are not required. Just come on in!
- Face Covering Policy: Everyone inside the building is required to wear a mask at all times, including when actively exercising: (a) climbing on the wall or (b) actively working out in the fitness area.
- All visitors will be asked to “check out” with staff to maintain an accurate head count.
- Water fountains, spa, sauna, hot tub, and towels will be temporarily unavailable. Please bring your own water bottle. The bottle fillers on our water fountains are currently available.
- Spectators may not be present except parents, guardians, or caretakers who are supervising children.
- We have published the response protocol TRC will follow with any person who either tests positive for COVID-19 or has close contact (defined as 6 feet or less for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive.