The safety of our staff, members, and guests is our #1 priority. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution and taking additional safety measures beyond what is required by local authorities to ensure the health of our community. As we learn more, we’ll be fine-tuning our practices. You can always check back here to find the latest.
Below you will find what we expect from both our staff as well as from our customers while visiting our facility.
Triangle Rock Club – Richmond
Updated 9/17/20 based on confirmed RVA regulations. Protocols are subject to changes from local and state health guidelines.
- We are now open to the general public. We will be operating in a limited capacity. Our maximum occupancy is 250 people.
- Weekdays: 6 AM – 10 PM
- Saturdays: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Sundays: 9 AM – 6 PM
- Starting on Saturday, Sept. 5th, we have updated our sign-in process for climbing at the gym. We will only be requiring members and walk-in customers to sign up for climbing slots on weekday nights and on weekends. For any other times, just come on in. Participants may extend their reservation if the following reservation block is not at capacity.
- Face Covering Policy: Everyone inside the building is required to wear a mask at all times, including when actively exercising: (a) climbing on the wall or (b) actively working out in the fitness area.
- All waiver stations will be deactivated and visitors will be asked to complete a waiver before entering the facility.
- All visitors will be asked to “check out” with staff to maintain an accurate head count.
- Water fountains, showers, spa, sauna, hot tub, and towels will be temporarily unavailable. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Spectators may not be present except parents, guardians, or caretakers who are supervising children.
- We have published the response protocol TRC will follow with any person who either tests positive for COVID-19 or has close contact (defined as 6 feet or less for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive.