- 10:30am – Doors open
- 12pm – 4pm – Redpoint
- 6pm – Finals begin
$40 Pre-registration (until Sept. 2 at midnight)
$55 Sept. 3 through day of comp
- Registration full
- 50 Boulder problem redpoint comp
- 3 Finals problems
- $1000 total in cash prizes awarded to winners of Open category
- Open Category – Women’s: 1st place: $300, 2nd place: $150, 3rd place: $50
- Open Category – Men’s: 1st place: $300, 2nd place: $150, 3rd place: $50
- Competitors awarded 1st – 3rd in all of the other categories (in both male and female divisions) will get swag prizes, which means there’s a total of 30 swag prizes up for grabs!
- All competitors are also entered into a raffle for a Sterling Rope.
Open to all levels of climbers, from V0 to V8+. Male and female divisions in the following categories:
- Stone Masters (40+)
We’ll be selling beer from Triple Crossing Brewery and will have Slideways Mobile Bistro food truck (with vegetarian options!) onsite with food available to purchase.