Give The Gift Of Climbing
Our E-Gift Cards are the perfect gift for just about anybody on your list! Whether you’re looking to give to a current member, a seasoned climber or someone entirely new to the sport, our easy-to-use e-gift cards provide your friends and family members with opportunities to enjoy our facilities to their greatest potential. Choose between sending the e-gift directly to the recipient, or keep it a surprise by emailing it to yourself instead.
The purchasing process is quick and easy and the cards can be used toward any of the following items:
- Classes & Programs
- Climbing Gear & Triangle Rock Club Swag
- Membership Fees*
- Private Events & Parties
- Personal Training for Climbing
- Punch Passes
- … and more!
Gift Suggestions with Costs
For the Adventurous Newbie
- $30 – Two adult first time visitor day-passes plus rental gear
- $30 – Two visits with the TRC Meetup group (a great way to meet new people and check out Triangle Rock Club!)
- $50 – One Intro to Rope Climbing Class (includes a one week pass with free rental gear for use after the class)
For the Already-Hooked Climber
- $27 – A chalk bag (The one piece of gear climbers can really accessorize)
- $34 – A locking carabiner and belay device for top-roping at Triangle Rock Club
- $42 – Two adult day-passes (without rentals)
- $65 – Gets you started with a climbing harness
- $185 – A 10 visit punch pass (punches can be shared and pass will waive the $75 membership initiation fee if they decide to sign up!)
For the TRC Member
- $13 – a pair of shoe deodorizers to salvage your social life (Lavender, Linen, or Cedar)
- $30 – Enough to cover a Triangle Rock Club shirt, tank, or ball cap
- Monthly dues* – $75/month for an individual/primary member; $49/month for a secondary member in a family membership; $20/month for each additional family member
- $?? – We carry all the gear you need to climb at the gym, in a range of options. There’s bound to be something we carry that your climber needs!
*Gift card holders should email our Membership Manager to apply gift cards towards member dues. The gift card amount will need to cover full month increments. Gift cards purchased on sale cannot be used towards membership dues.