Love climbing, working with kids, and are interested in sharing your passion for the sport with a younger generation? We’re looking to fill several school-year Track Out Camp Staff positions at all the Triangle-area TRC locations for the year. This position requires daytime availability during the weekday.
- Weekday mornings and afternoons.
- Demonstrated passion for climbing and enthusiasm for working with youth.
- Background in customer service and/or customer-facing roles.
Submit resume and references to Club Director Ingrid Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Interviews and hiring on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
Love climbing, stoked to mentor upcoming generations of crushers, and interested in competitive aspects of the sport? We’re looking to fill a handful of spots on our Coaching Staff at all Triangle-area locations.
- Weekday afternoons.
- Occasional Sunday evenings and weekend competition travel (paid).
- Demonstrated passion for climbing and desire to share that with others.
- Prior experience in competition climbing as a participant or Coach role.
- Background in customer service or any customer-facing role.
Submit resume and references to Chief Operating Officer Mike St. Laurent at email@example.com
We’re currently looking for Climbing Instructors to assist with numerous introductory-level and advanced-level classes. Classes included Intro to Rope Climbing, Intro to Lead Climbing, Climbing Movement Fundamentals, and Advanced Climbing Movement Clinics. Our Instructor position offers a flexible schedule and is a great way to get plugged into the broader TRC community. Requirements/Preferred Experience:
Active climber that is well versed in all forms of indoor climbing (e.g.: bouldering and ropes) Previous experience in teaching, instruction, or public speaking CWA CWI Certified preferred To Apply:
Submit resume and references to Programs Manager Tori Hoeveler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and hiring on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.